CBD Oil 25% – THC Free
- 10 ml
- 25% CBD content (2500mg)
- THC free
- Ingredients: organic broad spectrum hemp extract, organic sunflower seed oil
- Rich in cannabinoids, terpenes & flavonoids
- Manufactured in Switzerland according to Bio Suisse guidelines
- Natural flavour
- USD: 198.43$
- CHF: 181.60 Fr
- CAD: $264.87
Highest vitality thanks to 100% organic
- We offer the greatest possible
consideration for the conservation of natural resources through
cultivation according to Bio Suisse guidelines.
- Highest biodiversity thanks to
long-standing organic soils full of vital substances and nutrients
- Our outdoor and greenhouse cultivation
enables rich soils and natural maturation of the plants.
Top quality thanks to hand-picked harvest
- Manual picking by experienced field workers
enables the selection and processing of the best hemp plants.
- Only the best of the plant is used by
extracting only the leaves, which have the highest concentration of active
ingredients. (Note: Extraction from flowers is prohibited in
First quality thanks to 100% Swiss Made
- From research to cultivation, from bottling
to marketing, everything is created under one roof.
- All ingredients come from Switzerland with
full control and transparency
Full effect thanks to Full Spectrum & CO2 cold extraction
- Innovative supercritical CO2
extraction allows the preservation of all cannabinoids, terpenes and
flavonoids to benefit from the full power of the plant.
- Thanks to carbon dioxide
extraction, all the active ingredients of the cannabis remain undamaged
and solvent residues are prevented.
Highest quality assurance and continuity through controls
- Independent laboratories analyze each batch
filling and check all our ingredients
- We also control in-house to ensure and
guarantee the quality of each of our products.
- We guarantee maximum enjoyment and health
by complying with Swiss food standards.
- Organic hemp extract with CBD, CBG and
sunflower seed oil
Delivery time: approx. 3- 5 working days
Shipping costs: none
There are no inquiries yet.